Powered by Blogger.

summer essentials



Consisting of the many baskets, linen pieces, and polka dot patterned dress that we all need this summer. 


Per usual, I love that everything about this summer is consistently French-inspired and simple. Whites, creams, and tans are making a show in everyone's wardrobe (aka my natural color palette). It is relaxed yet refined, with lots of thin, gold jewelry, comfortable, breathable fabrics, and micro patterns.

The summer brands I am definitely keeping an eye out for...
  • Loq -- for perfect, simple sandals
  • Matteau Swim -- for the greatest swimwear you will ever see
  • Lisa Says Gah -- for linen pieces and tons of summer inspiration
  • Reformation -- do I even need to explain myself?
  • Re/Done -- for amazing denim shorts and skirts 
  • Les Femmes -- for French vibes 
  • A.P.C. -- for more French vibes 
SHOP THIS POST




I can't wait to break out some of my summer pieces that have been hidden by the winter coats in my closet, and of course, the many baskets that I have yet to put to use. What a time to be alive! 

No comments